Mr Zoltan Gregor is an educator, author and business owner. He has lived in Hong Kong since 1997. He created Focus Education & Consultation Services in 1999.
Mr Gregor teaches, coaches and consults in the field of communication and mind. He :
- teaches English as a second language for adults, university, secondary and upper primary school students at all levels;
- trains job seekers for job interviews, including posts offered by the HK government and the private sector;
- teaches various communication skills e.g. presentation, negotiation, debating, discussion, impromptu speech;
- coaches men and women to improve their dating and relationship skills;
- offers consultation about small business related issues like marketing, hiring, firing and business strategy;
Zoltan Gregor is the author of the book Mind optimization. The book was published bilingual: in English with traditional Chinese translation.
English Course Selection Strategies: Group Vs One-On-One EzineArticles
Call for end to paper chase South China Morning Post
Frustrated in attempt to offer employment South China Morning Post
Entrepreneur's Burden South China Morning Post (the third article down)
Mr Gregor got his IMBA (International Master of Business Administration) degree at USC (University of South Carolina), USA in 1995.
Previously he got a bachelor degree in Economics and another Master degree in Marketing Communications.
He started a Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) program in Finance at SIU, Southern Illinois University, USA in 1996. After the first year he left the US and moved to Hong Kong in 1997.
Passions and hobbies
Mr Gregor's passion is learning and teaching. His special interest is about the mind, yoga, hiking, cycling, life-long self-improvement and success in career, relationship, dating and health.