Marketing communication consultation for small business owners
This marketing communication training course in one-to-one consultation form is for you if you run a business or plan to start one.
We are going to focus on the specific marketing opportunities of your business:
- how to reach more customers,
- how to increase the probability that they buy from you,
- how to make them buy more often and pay more at each time,
- how to retain them and motivate them to bring you new customers.
Here are just a few topics we may discuss to improve the outcome of your marketing activities:
- Your current marketing strategy
- What marketing strategy would make your business more profitable
- What is in the spotlight of your marketing: you, your business, your product or your customer?
- What should you focus on in your marketing
- What marketing channels do you ignore and how could you benefit from new ones
- Internet marketing
- Having a web site and making Yahoo and Google rank it on the first page
- Generating heavy traffic to your site
- Using social media: Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, blogs
- Using video, audio, e-book, newsletter to reach more people
- Tools to increase conversation rates
- Pushing your products for sale vs. producing what the customers really want
- Ways of finding out what your customers wants
- Writing copies: title, headlines, power words and your message
- Building relationship with your customers
- Adopting testing everything as a marketing philosophy
- Setting up metrics and measuring results
- Analyzing and improving every aspect of your marketing
- Cross-sale, up sale, down sale systems
We will discuss marketing at all levels: mindset, skills, strategy, planning, action, result analysis, feedback systems etc.